Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Luke

Why do I love this picture of Luke? Well, perhaps it is because it captures in a moment what Luke is somewhat about. He is a very conservative, careful child. He observes life and then decides if he will participate in it. He is reserved with new people in his life. I tell people to not get offended when he gives you the stink eye because that is just his way of assessing your importance to him. He is highly intelligent and his constant questions about who, what and why tax my ability to endure to the end. Sometimes at the end of a long day I put a temporary restraining order on question time until the following day.

You have to love a kid though who comes up with classic lines such as "Mom, when you have no birthdays, you are dead."

1 comment:

6footmama said...

Hey--look at you, two posts in a month. I think you beat my record. My favorite pic is of Adam in his soccer get up. love it. Hope your happy!